[librecat-dev] broken pipe error from embargo cronjob

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Tue Aug 28 09:35:27 CEST 2018

Hey,

I am wondering if anyone has come across this error before. When the
"Enforce embargos" cronjob runs I get this error:

         Warning: unable to close filehandle GEN2 properly: Broken pipe
at /var/storage/librecat/lib/LibreCat/Cmd/publication.pm line 514.

It's failing apparently during 'bin/librecat publication embargo update'
here:
https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/blob/master/lib/LibreCat/Cmd/publication.pm#L510

I can run the total command manually with no issues:  'bin/librecat
publication embargo update | bin/librecat publication files -'

Has anyone seen this error before?

Thanks,
Jonathan