[librecat-dev] collaborate with Catmandu ?

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Mon Jan 21 16:33:51 CET 2019

Here is a small hello world example to show the basics of putting Catmandu in a Perl program

#!/usr/bin/env perl

use Catmandu;

# Null is an import that imports one empty hash
my $importer = Catmandu->importer('Null');

# The fixer can have zero or more inline fixes or fix files
my $fixer    = Catmandu->fixer(['add_field(hello,world)']);

# The YAML exporter writes YAML, when you provide as file
# a string reference it will write into that string
my $output   = '';
my $exporter = Catmandu->exporter('YAML', file => \$output);

$exporter->add_many($fixer->fix($importer));

print "$output”;