[iva] Fwd: Social Robotics post @ University of Glasgow

Aylett, Ruth S R.S.Aylett at hw.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 11:28:21 CET 2016

Although not about graphical characters, I thought there might be enough overlap with social robotics on this list for it to be worth circulating the advert below.

Ruth
--

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rachael Jack <Rachael.Jack at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:Rachael.Jack at glasgow.ac.uk>>
Subject: Social Robotics post @ University of Glasgow
Date: 3 February 2016 at 21:40:58 GMT
To: "r.s.aylett at hw.ac.uk<mailto:r.s.aylett at hw.ac.uk>" <r.s.aylett at hw.ac.uk<mailto:r.s.aylett at hw.ac.uk>>

Dear Ruth

(As you might already know) we have a new post(s) in Social Robotics at the University of Glasgow (joint between the Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology (INP), and Computer Science). Here is the official advert:
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AMV447/lecturer-senior-lecturer/
I would be most grateful if you could circulate it to anyone/groups you think might be interested and/or widely at your department.
As an unofficial note, the post states Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, but we are very open to hear from all levels. Also, we are open to individuals from all backgrounds (i.e., not just psychologists).
If you have any more questions about it, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Many thanks,

Rachael E. Jack, Ph.D., RSE YAS
Lecturer

Institute of Neuroscience & Psychology
School of Psychology

http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/psychology/staff/rachaeljack/

Member of the RSE Young Academy of Scotland

[cid:50C3B797-D415-4B7B-B267-517E6C134F06 at psy.gla.ac.uk]

--
Ruth Aylett                                   Professor of Computer Science
Mathematics and Computer Science, Heriot-Watt University