[librecat-dev] Koha Hackfest in Berlin

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Tue Apr 12 00:00:18 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

as promised, some more info about the Koha Hackfest in Berlin.

It will take place 25. to 27. May 2016 at Büro 2.0
http://buero20.org in Berlin Neukölln.

Tentative planning is to have the Catmandu Workshop by Johann on the
26. We have to leave at 16:00 that day and will probably continue
chatting/hacking in a beer garden after that.

If some of you are interested in joining us, we could have some more
Koha&Catmandu related talk/hacking on the 27.

The location is not that big, please let me know if you plan to come.

Some info is also in the Koha wiki
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Berlin_Hackfest_2016

Cheers,

Mirko