[librecat-dev] Catmandu at Wikidata

Jakob Voß Jakob.Voss at gbv.de
Fri Apr 15 09:09:52 CEST 2016

Hi,

Patrick sent me some Catmandu presentations which I am uploading to
Zenodo. Also being a Metadata Librarian, I am a bit pedantic on
cataloging the slides. In lack of an authority record for Catmandu, I
created a Wikidata entry. The URI of Catmandu as a concept is

https://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q23821616

If someone will write a Wikipedia article about Catmandu (please do
so!), this article should be linked with the Wikidata item.

Sorry for only adding me as developer. I added the statement "Catmandu
has-developer unknown-value" to indicate that there are more developers
than listed in the record. If you have some scholar publication and an
authority file record (GND, VIAF...) I think it's ok to create an
Wikidata item about yourself, so you can also be added as developer in
the Catmandu-Item at Wikidata.

Cheers
Jakob

--
Jakob Voß <jakob.voss at gbv.de>
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany