[librecat-dev] LDAP

Nicolas Franck Nicolas.Franck at UGent.be
Mon Aug 8 16:02:42 CEST 2016

Hard to say. Do can you provide a stack trace or something similar??

________________________________
From: librecat-dev-bounces at lists.uni-bielefeld.de <librecat-dev-bounces at lists.uni-bielefeld.de> on behalf of Arash Samadi <samadi at sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 2:16 PM
To: librecat-dev at lists.uni-bielefeld.de
Subject: [librecat-dev] LDAP

Hi there, hope you had a great vacation or maybe you still enjoying it ;)

Anyways, I replaced the info based on our own LDP-Configuration in 'catmandu.local.yml', but probably missing something, because it is not working. I would really appreciate your input:

      - package: LibreCat::Auth::LDAP
          host: 'ug-sub-s1.sub.uni-goettingen.de'
          base: '************'
          password: '****************'
          auth_base: 'cn=%s,ou=Benutzer,dc=sub,dc=uni-goettingen,dc=de'
          search_filter: '(cn=%s)'
          search_base: 'OU=Benutzer,DC=sub,DC=uni-goettingen,DC=de'
          search_attr: 'cn'

Cheers,
A.

--

Arash Samadi
Digitale Biblothek, Bibliotheksysteme (BIS)

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek
D-37073 Göttingen

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Zentralbibliothek, LRC, Raum 2.19)

Tel: +49 39-20726
m at il: samadi at sub.uni-goettingen.de<mailto:samadi at sub.uni-goettingen.de>
www: http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de