[librecat-dev] Handling server errors in long running oai-pmh harvests

Vitali Peil vitali.peil at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Dec 6 09:39:58 CET 2016

Hi Dan Michael,

you are hitting a wound point here: There exists an issue which adresses
the problems you are running into:

https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu-OAI/issues/7

We welcome contributions! We can discuss strategies to keep this
importer stable while running for hours.

Cheers,

Vitali

--
Vitali Peil
Office U3-200/E1-144, Tel. +49521-106-4010/6125