[librecat-dev] Mailing list archives

Christian Pietsch christian.pietsch at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Feb 16 14:11:10 CET 2016

The old archive is publicly accessible, so I just pulled a complete
backup to my laptop. If desired, we can have a little corner on our
new website that houses the old archive as well as a link to the new
archive. I only activated the archive of the new mailing list right
now, so I am afraid two messages went unarchived.

Cheers,
Christian

--
  Christian Pietsch · http://purl.org/net/pietsch
  LibTec · Library Technology and Knowledge Management