[librecat-dev] Catmandu Hackathon in sunny Berlin - April 11 + 12 2016

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Mon Feb 29 16:04:32 CET 2016

Mark your agendas, polish your keyboards, upgrade your Debian: we have a Catmandu Hackathon in Berlin this April!

Monday 11. April 12:00 - 17:00
and
Tuesday 12. April 09:00 - 13:00

Johann Rolschewski will be our host at the Berlin State Libary for two inspiring half day hackathon sessions. Just like the previous event in Köln we all gather in a room, create a agenda and plan (plan … i mean code) how to best go forward in our project. We will be there on Monday afternoon. If you can be there for one extra half day we will continue on Tuesday morning too. More information on the exact venue will follow.

If you want to see more Catmandu you can join us also at Code4lib in Philadelphia, the KIM Workshop in Mannheim and ELAG in Copenhagen: http://librecat.org/events.html