[librecat-dev] Solr instead of Elasticsearch in LibreCat bundle

Arash Samadi samadi at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Jun 24 13:27:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to use Solr for indexing instead of ElasticSearch.
Following the documentaion, I have installed these already:

    cpanm -qn --installdeps Catmandu Catmandu::MARC Catmandu::Solr
Catmandu::Store::Solr Catmandu::Importer::Solr Catmandu::Importer::OAI

and in my catmandu.store.yml:
    search:
    package: Solr
        url: http://localhost:8983/solr

and Solr is up and running. Despite that while dropping the old indizes
and creating new one I get the Error-Message:
    Oops! Can't find the store 'Solr' in your configuration file or
Catmandu::Store::Solr is not installed.

Any Idea? Have I forgot something?

BTW, the "docker standalone" and "docker-compose" versions of LibreCat
bundle for Ubuntu 14 are now in our git repository available:
    https;//git.com/subugoe/pub_dev

There is one major issue, which could be ignored for development
purposes, and is that everything is been installed and handled via
superuser 'root'.
Still didn't have time to creat a working installation for another user
like 'librecat'.

Cheers,
A.

--

*Arash Samadi*
Digitale Biblothek, Bibliotheksysteme (BIS)

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek
D-37073 Göttingen

Platz der Göttinger Sieben 1 (Zentralbibliothek, LRC, Raum 2.19)

Tel: +49 39-20726
m at il: samadi at sub.uni-goettingen.de <mailto:samadi at sub.uni-goettingen.de>
www: http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de