[librecat-dev] LibreCat UI Documentation

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Mon May 23 11:02:58 CEST 2016

Dear Nils

If you mean the LibreCat institutional repository currently in development I can refer you to our Wiki: https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/wiki

If you mean the data processing toolkit Catmandu. This is a collection of command line tools. Install it on a Unix server and use ‘man Catmandu’ to read a full documentation.

Best
Patrick