[librecat-dev] Database connection

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Mon May 30 11:41:24 CEST 2016

You add host/port informatin to the DBI string in  data_source. E.g. in catmandu.store.yml:

data_source: "DBI:mysql:database=librecat_system”

Replace that with something like:

DBI:mysql:database=librecat_system;host=some.server.org;port=3307

You can even change the type of database (e.g. PostGRES) if you prefer.