[librecat-dev] MARC to MARC converter?

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Sun Oct 2 22:34:58 CEST 2016

Johann,

Thanks for referring me to the documentation. Not a perl guy at all so it
is very helpful.

I've noticed that the marc_add command expects indicator and subfield
elements. Looking at the code beginning at line 145 at Catmandu/MARC.pm, it
seems that control fields are not accounted for. Do I have that right?

Thanks again, Jason

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant | The American Academy in Rome