[librecat-dev] Catmandu marc questions

Lars Kolling lars.kollingl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 17:10:44 CEST 2016

I am looking at a proper exporter, that instead of the below result:

$ catmandu convert MARC --fix 'retain_field(_id)' to YAML <
Documents/camel.usmarc

You will see:

---

_id: 'fol05731351 '

---

_id: 'fol05754809 '

---

_id: 'fol05843555 '

---

_id: 'fol05843579 '

i am looking at a fix that will allow me to get the following as a result:

a plain txt file, that will have all values, row by row:

fol05731351

fol05754809

fol05843555

fol05843579

and for a repeatable tag something like below:

$ catmandu convert MARC --fix 'retain_field(300[0-#])' to YAML <
Documents/camel.usmarc

Thank you again