[librecat-dev] Handling/ignoring MARC errors

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Mon Jul 3 10:35:43 CEST 2017

Catmandu::MARC should handle these cases (which it doesn’t now). Indeed Catmandu::MARC uses Marc::File::XML but Catmandu::OAI doesn’t.
I created a ticket for this:

https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu-MARC/issues/78

Patrick