[librecat-dev] Introducing FileStores

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Tue Jun 27 16:20:00 CEST 2017

Dear all,

In this summer heat, we released version 1.06 of Catmandu. In this version the FileStore mechanism we use in the LibreCat project was rewritten and added as a new type of Catmandu::Store in our Catmandu project. A short blog post has been written on the basic functionalities:

https://librecatproject.wordpress.com/

And some more details in our wiki pages:

https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu/wiki/FileStore

Currently only one FileStore type is available : File::Simple which add files to a local directory. There is some work to add a BagIt and FedoraCommons 3.X backend in the near future.

I hope these new functionality will give you all some inspiration for new projects!

Cheers
Patrick