[librecat-dev] LibreCat workshop in September?

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Wed Jun 28 11:37:09 CEST 2017

Hi all,

For those interested: we are organising a LibreCat meetup in Ghent, Belgium in September. For 1.5 days we will discuss the current state of the LIbreCat repository project (https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat) and have some coding and discussion sessions.

If you would like to attend this event, please fill out this Doodle and pick out some dates you are available. Based on the response we will choose a 2 day interval

https://doodle.com/poll/ndy35qc8dyeqvsfn

Best
Patrick