[librecat-dev] Catmandu release 1.05
Nicolas.Steenlant at UGent.be
Fri Mar 31 14:07:06 CEST 2017
hot on the heels of 1.04, Catmandu 1.05 has just been released.
Changes in this version:
- Windows build was broken since 1.0304, should now build again
- fix language has a new elsif statement
- fix language has new boolean keywords
- fix language do statement aliased as bind
- the Catmandu config is now reloadable
- Plugin::Datestamps datetime format is now configurable
- pod corrections
software developer at University Library Ghent
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the librecat-dev