[librecat-dev] steps to make new publication type
Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Tue Apr 17 10:35:32 CEST 2018
More steps are needed to create a new publication type:
* In conf/schema.yml you need to add the type to the schemas.publication.properties.type.enum array
* In conf/locate.??.yml you need to add create a new locale.??.forms section with labels for all the fields
* In conf/forms.yml you need to add the type to forms.publication_type_order in one of the column fields
* In conf/forms.yml you need to add the type to forms.publication_types
* To get exports working you also need to check:
* If you import data from web of science (or other imports) you might want to check also the fixes/wos_mapping.fix (or other *_mapping.fix files)
Then indeed you need to run ‘make generate'
> On 17 Apr 2018, at 10:14, Jonathan NORRIS <jnorris at ist.ac.at> wrote:
> I was wondering what the steps are to make a new publication type. From what I can see it looks like I probably just add the new publication type to the 'publication_type_order' field in forms.yml, then add the new type to 'publication_types' and compose it from the various available fields. Then run the form generator.
> Is this correct or are there some other steps that I am missing?
> IST Austria
> librecat-dev mailing list
> - send list mails to librecat-dev at lists.uni-bielefeld.de
> - to unsubscribe or change options, visit https://lists.uni-bielefeld.de/mailman2/cgi/unibi/listinfo/librecat-dev
> - project website: http://librecat.org/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP
More information about the librecat-dev