[librecat-dev] project imports not importing

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Tue Feb 6 09:51:06 CET 2018

Hello,

I am trying to import projects using 'bin/librecat projects add
projects.yml', but no projects are being imported. The file passes
validation but I get no project 'added' messages.

Here is the file I am trying to import:

_id: '680037'
acronym: GROWTHPATTERN
funded: 1
funder: ['H2020_ERC']
grant_number: '680037'
name: Coordination of Patterning And Growth In the Spinal Cord
---
_id: '715767'
acronym: MATERIALIZABLE
funded: 1
funder: ['H2020_ERC']
grant_number: '715767'
name: 'MATERIALIZABLE: Intelligent fabrication-oriented Computational
Design and
   Modeling'
---

I get no information back about whats happening. I added the project.pm
importer as a layer with some printing and found that it does not seem
to be going into the sub inside of 'my $records = $importer->select(' on
line 212.

Thanks for any help!

Jonathan

IST Austria