[librecat-dev] location of certain logs

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Wed Feb 14 14:10:01 CET 2018

The location of the log directory is configured in config/log4perl.yml

To debug the LibreCat::Auth you have to set:

	log4perl.category.LibreCat::Auth=DEBUG,STDERR,FILE

in this file.

Also make sure the log directory is writable and not 100% full

Patrick