[librecat-dev] Use of uninitialized value $\ in concatenation (.) or string

Hauschke, Christian christian.hauschke at tib.eu
Thu Jul 12 11:22:13 CEST 2018

Dear all,

despite the support of Patrick Hochstenbach
(https://twitter.com/hochstenbach/status/1017087798132736002, thanks a
lot!) I cannot achieve my desired result.

I want to write the following set as MARC/XML into a file (or many
files):
https://www.tib.eu/oai/public/repository/open?verb=ListRecords&metadataP
refix=marc_xml&set=collection~tibkat_solr~documentType:r

My approach, following the advice I received:

catmandu convert OAI --url https://www.tib.eu/oai/public/repository/open
<https://www.tib.eu/oai/public/repository/open>  --set
collection~tibcat_solr~documentType:r --metadataPrefix marc_xml
--handler marcxml to MARC > output.xml

This leads to the following error message:

Use of uninitialized value $\ in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.22.1/HTTP/OAI/Repository.pm line 169.

I use Catmandu 1.09 on Ubuntu. Any advice on how to proceed is very
welcome.

Best,

Christian