[librecat-dev] Use of uninitialized value $\ in concatenation (.)or string

Nicolas Franck Nicolas.Franck at UGent.be
Fri Jul 13 14:38:45 CEST 2018

On 13 Jul 2018, at 14:29, Hauschke, Christian <christian.hauschke at tib.eu<mailto:christian.hauschke at tib.eu>> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your help, the query worked! Now I have two follow-up questions:

1.      The query doesn’t seem to make use of the resumption tokens, at least the file output.xml contains only 10 entries. From what I understand from https://metacpan.org/pod/release/HOCHSTEN/Catmandu-OAI-0.16/lib/Catmandu/Importer/OAI.pm, there is no parameter to turn this on. The parameter resumptiontoken seems to serve only as a starting point. How do I get all records I queried?
2.      Is there a way to harvest  only the 336.835 records from https://www.tib.eu/oai/public/repository/open?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=marc_xml&set=collection~tibkat_solr~documentType:r<https://www.tib.eu/oai/public/repository/open?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=marc_xml&set=collection%7Etibkat_solr%7EdocumentType:r> without using sets? The set containing the records I’m interested in would be significantly larger (https://www.tib.eu/oai/public/repository/open?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=tibkat with 3.612.946 records)

Not from the command line interface. But every importer is also an Catmandu::Iterable, you in perl you can apply:

   my $importer = Catmandu::Importer::OAI->new( .. );
   $importer->slice( $start, $limit )->each(sub{
      ..
   });

That doesn't mean although that only $limit records will be fetched in the background (the oai repo determines the size of each page).

Best,
Christian