[librecat-dev] DataCite registration

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Wed Jul 25 09:26:50 CEST 2018

Hello,

A few days ago I posted the question below. Please disregard this, I
think I have figured out all the required config for this. But I have a
new question.

I believe the config is correct, and the datacite worker is running, but
I don't think the datacite code is actually running when I create a
publication. I create a document and check the logs but see nothing
logged. If the code ran I would expect to see logs from the datacite
module
(https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/blob/master/lib/LibreCat/Worker/DataCite.pm)
in either the queue.log file or the librecat-cmd-worker-datacite.log
files right? I have my logging level set to debug.

Heres my config:

catmandu.local.yml

doi:
prefix: "10.15479"

worker.yml

DataCite:
base_url: 'https://mds.datacite.org'
user: '*******'
password: '*******'
test_mode: true

queue.yml (data_cite is written as so as a workaround for what is
mentioned in: https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/issues/535)

workers:
mailer:
count: 1
supervise: 1
data_cite:
count: 1
supervise: 1

forms.yml

research_data:
fields:
basic_fields:
document_type: *document_type
doi:
readonly: 1
mandatory: 0
multiple: 0
register: 1

Have I missed anything, or does anybody have any pointers on how to
debug whats going on here?

Thanks
Jonathan
IST Austria