[librecat-dev] error logging of route file

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Wed Jun 13 09:54:21 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am working on a Route file in my layer, the path is:
lib/LibreCat/App/Catalogue/Route/coverpage.pm

But whenever I have code that breaks I am getting no errors displayed in
the web interface or no logs of any errors in the log files.

Say for example I do this:

packageLibreCat::App::Catalogue::Route::coverpage;
=head1NAME
LibreCat::App::Catalogue::Route::coverpage - routes for file handling:
coverpage generation
=cut
useCatmandu::Sane;
useCatmandu qw(export_to_string);
useDancer ':syntax';
useDancer::Plugin::Auth::Tiny;
useDancer::Plugin::StreamData;
useLibreCat::App::Helper;
useLibreCat::App::Catalogue::Controller::Permission;
useDateTime;
xxxxx # <----- break me!

When I go to a route leading here, I just get redirected back to the
home page with no errors displayed or logged.