[librecat-dev] overriding a config item

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Thu Jun 14 09:37:27 CEST 2018

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to totally override a config item? For
example, I want to reduce the amount displayed by the DDC list in
lists.yml. So in my layer I have a lists.yml file with a reduced DDC
list. But when rebuilding the forms I see no difference, I still get the
full list, presumably as it is merged with the original list outside of
my layer.

Is there a way to stop this merging for a particular config item? Its
great when you want to expand the config, but is there a strategy when
you want to reduce something?

Thanks,

Jonathan

IST Austria