[librecat-dev] overriding a config item

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Thu Jun 14 09:52:24 CEST 2018

Hey,

The lists.yml file in my layer looks like this:

_prefix:
lists:
oa_version:
- "None"
- "Draft"
- "Preprint"
- "Submitted Version"
- "Published Version"
- "Updated Version"
ddc:
000:
optgroup: "000 Computer science, information & general works"
000: "-- 000 Computer science, knowledge & systems"
004: "---- 004 Data processing, computer science, computer systems"
006: "---- 006 Computer science, knowledge & systems"
020: "-- 020 Library & information sciences"
070: "-- 070 News media, journalism & publishing"
500:
optgroup: "500 Science"
510: "-- 510 Mathematics"
520: "-- 520 Astronomy"
530: "-- 530 Physics"
540: "-- 540 Chemistry"
550: "-- 550 Earth sciences & geology"
560: "-- 560 Fossils & prehistoric life"
570: "-- 570 Life sciences; biology"
572: "---- 572 Biochemistry"
580: "-- 580 Plants (Botany)"
590: "-- 590 Animals (Zoology)"
600:
optgroup: "600 Technology"
600: "-- 600 Technology"
610: "-- 610 Medicine & health"
620: "-- 620 Engineering"
630: "-- 630 Agriculture"
660: "-- 660 Chemical engineering"
660.6: "---- 660.6 Biotechnology"
690: "-- 690 Building & construction"

There reason I believed there was merging going on was because I added
an extra line in one of the ddc lists above, as a test, then after
generating the forms the new line appeared but also with the total ddc
list. So my reduced list, plus the extra test line, plus the rest of the
list defined in the non-layer lists.yml file appeared in the ddc field
of the forms.

Jonathan

IST Austria