[librecat-dev] FIG: Fix Interest Group

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Thu Jun 21 15:49:40 CEST 2018

Dear all,

At the last ELAG event we started a Fix Interest Group (FIG) https://github.com/elag/FIG to create an implementation-independent specification for the Fix Language such as is used in Catmandu. We very much hope not only to formalise the usage of Fix in the Catmandu project but also to reach out to other groups working on ETL tools. In an ideal world it would be possible to exchange recipes between data transformation project no matter if you use Metafacture, D::Swarm, Krikri, Heiðrún or any other toolkit.