[librecat-dev] creating new 'contributors' field

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Tue Jun 26 11:39:14 CEST 2018

Hi,

There is a Slack channel were the developers discuss issues. Maybe it would be easier to discuss the steps required over there? I can send you an invite.
If others here on the list are interested in joining the LibreCat repository chat channel (that is the repository software, not the Catmandu tools)  just send me a short email.

Br
Patrick