[librecat-dev] state of catmandu docker images?

Jakob Voß Jakob.Voss at gbv.de
Thu May 3 09:14:36 CEST 2018

Hi again,

Vitali and me worked further on the Docker image and I managed to a
create a Docker image with Jupyter notebook using Catmandu:

https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/LibreCat/catmandu-notebook/master
https://github.com/LibreCat/catmandu-notebook
https://github.com/LibreCat/catmandu-notebook/blob/master/introduction.ipynb

Jupyter notebooks can be powerful tool to teach Catmandu and to share
scripts and use cases as literate programming.

We plan to create at least an additional Docker image based on the core
image with more (or even all) Catmandu modules from CPAN. The minimal
Docker image included in the docker branch can also be used as base
image for small web services.

Further discussion can take place in GitHub issues.

Cheers
Jakob

--
Jakob Voß <jakob.voss at gbv.de>
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany