[librecat-dev] Internal error after git pull

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Tue May 15 16:28:53 CEST 2018

Hi Jonathan

The ‘dev’ branch is currently in a volatile state. Can you try to pull again with the latest fixes.
Also it is required to rebuild the index (./index.sh reindex) and do all the ‘carton’ and ‘make generate’ commands.

Patrick