[librecat-dev] Internal error after git pull

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Wed May 16 08:56:53 CEST 2018

Hi Jonathan

Are you by any chance using local layers that overwrite some of the Perl functionality? In the dev branch there are some changes how ‘LibreCat’ methods should be called that still require some backwards compatibility.

Patrick