[librecat-dev] LibreCat 1.2.3 has been released

Kiraly, Peter peter.kiraly at gwdg.de
Wed Nov 7 10:24:13 CET 2018

Dear contributors,

Congratulation!

Péter

________________________________
From: librecat-dev-bounces at lists.uni-bielefeld.de <librecat-dev-bounces at lists.uni-bielefeld.de> on behalf of Patrick Hochstenbach <Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 10:07:32 AM
To: librecat-dev
Subject: [librecat-dev] LibreCat 1.2.3 has been released

This morning we released LibreCat Institutional Repository version 1.2.3:

https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/releases/tag/1.2.3

We thank all submitters for their contributions:

* Vitali Peil
* Petra Kohorst
* Nicolas Franck
* Matthias Feldotto
* Patrick Hochstenbach

Changes:

    - Fixing download route generated by uri_for_file
    - Fixing no_splat in controllers
    - Adding perl 5.28 to travis test matrix
    - Adding support in webinterface for more than 2 different language switches
    - Fixing bug missing alternative_ids
    - Fixing single department record bug #617
    - Fixing export author page #611
    - Fixing correct sign on icon #620
    - Fixing better labels on start page for authors #571
    - Fixing removing class helpme #523
    - Fixing mods genre support for research_data #627
    - Adding support for layer sensitive suppor of request-a-copy mail template #633
    - Adding a spinning globe icon when uploading documents
    - Cleanup of old Bielefeld specific code #608
    - Adjust navbar-brand padding #595
    - Fixing correct dc:rights statements #591
    - More tests #609
    - Fixing EAGAIN bug when streaming files
    - Fixing Content-Length bug
    - Fixing download file_names with UTF8 mark