[librecat-dev] Catmandu & LibreCat meetup at Ghent University in November?

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Mon Sep 3 13:27:47 CEST 2018

https://doodle.com/poll/zdydve9x3k5e4gc6

Dear all

In the second week of November 2018, Ghent University Library (Belgium) will host a Catmandu & LibreCat workshop for those who are interested.
Please fill in your name and at 2 consecutive days on which you are able to attend the meetup.

This Catmandu & LibreCat meetup is intended as a technical meeting (Perl code will be visible on screen), to discuss and demo core issues of both projects and provide a way for us to plan the future of the projects.

Like previous meetings, we meet for 1.5 days. Starting around 13:00 on the first day and continue the next day.

If you would like to join, please fill in the doodle and we will choose the best days to meet.

Cheers
Patrick