[librecat-dev] fix that can removes all fields except some set of desired fields

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Wed Sep 26 09:40:57 CEST 2018

Hello,

I could not find anything in the fixes documentation for this and I am
wondering if it exists.

I want to create a yaml export with only the _id, title, and DOI of a
record. Is there any fix functions that allow you to do this in any
other way that just calling remove_field() on all the undesired fields?
Like, is there a way to generate the format from specifically chosen
fields? Or is it always based on removing fields from the full record?

To illustrate better:

-------
# generates the export from specifically chosen fields
add_field(_id)
add_field(title)
add_field(doi)
-------