[librecat-dev] expanding limit and maximum_page_size

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Tue Jan 15 13:39:54 CET 2019

Hello,

I was trying to get an export of the total amount of records through the
browser.

I have the 'maximum_page_size' set to 100000

And I'm using a link like so:
https://librecat.dev.ist.ac.at/export?fmt=json&limit=100000

Yet I can only get 1000 records returned to the browser or in the export
file.

The thing is I can print out '$hits->total;' in the search function of
'LibreCat/Search.pm' and see that the total number of records is
actually found, yet only 1000 is returned to the browser or file.

Would anyone have any ideas as to why this could be happening?

Thanks,
Jonathan
IST Austria