[librecat-dev] collaborate with Catmandu ?

Marc Chantreux mc at unistra.fr
Tue Jan 15 16:42:33 CET 2019

hello,

> This week is a bit busy for me. Is next Monday Jan 21 15:00 ok for you
> for a hangout session?

cool! everything is fine for me except using hangout: this is a google
product. if you don't mind, we can use rendez-vous on this URL

    (http://rendez-vous.renater.fr/catmandu)

you don't need an account on it: anyone from the EduGain federation
(including my university account and probably yours) must create the
the meeting point just by joining it.

we can also use the community jitsi server

    (https://meet.jit.si/catmandu)

as fallback, we can just use IRC, just tell me.

regards,
marc