[librecat-dev] expanding limit and maximum_page_size

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Wed Jan 16 09:20:41 CET 2019

Hey,

The thing is, I already have maximum_page_size set to 100000 in
catmandu.local.yml.

The debug logs are showing me that I am getting the full set of records
back from the search and there is even a log of the file contents of
what is to be sent back, and I can see that it is indeed the full set of
records. Yet somehow when I actually download the file there is only
ever 1000 records in it. If I change the limit to be less than 1000 then
I get the desired amount, but I can't seem to get more than 1000.

Also, this will only be for admin functionality and will not be ran very
often so I don't fear any server issues with it.

Thanks,
Jonathan