[librecat-dev] LibreCat 2.0.0_01 DEV has been released

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Mon Jun 3 15:23:15 CEST 2019

This afternoon we released LibreCat Institutional Repository version 2.0.0_01. This is a pre-release of the new `Oscar` version of LibreCat

https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/releases/tag/1.2.5

We thank all submitters for their contributions:

* Vitali Peil
* Petra Kohorst
* Nicolas Franck
* Matthias Stock
* Matthias Feldotto
* Heiko Nöthen
* Jonathan Norris
* Patrick Hochstenbach

Changes:

 - Elasticsearch 6.5 support
 - Adding an LibreCat API for record and file management
 - Better support for json-ld and schema.org in the frontend
 - Fixing drop zones supporting weird file names
 - Hook to sort publication files by file_name
 - Removing audit as worker can be executed now in the main thread
 - Improving uploads of files
 - Adding version locking for publication records
 - Fix regex to match any count of whitespaces in split_author.
 - Fix handling of page_range_number field for csl processing.

This major upgrade needs a transformation of your datasets, configuration files and local created controllers. Please refer to
https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/wiki/Upgrade-Nora-to-Oscar for upgrade hints. We are still working on this dev release and
the documentation. Stay tuned for further updates in the near future. For now we welcome any feedback on the new version.