[librecat-dev] LibreCat 2.0.3 is released

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Tue Aug 25 15:27:49 CEST 2020

Today we released LibreCat Institutional Repository version 2.0.3.

https://github.com/LibreCat/LibreCat/releases/tag/2.0.3

We thank all submitters for their contributions:

* Vitali Peil
* Petra Kohorst
* Nicolas Franck
* Nicolas Steenlant
* Patrick Hochstenbach

Changes:

    - Adding support for JWT payload authentorization of REST-API
    - Making facets not implicit in every query (speed up of interface)
    - Better support of identifiers in CQL escaping
    - Fixing admin record editing
    - Throw errors when ElasticSearch issues happen (no silent die)
    - Fixing DOI handling in WOS mapper
    - Fixing related material description in the interface
    - Adding a free from file.data section where any type of file metadata can be stored
    - Disable storing of (unused) cookies for /oai and /sru
    - Autodiscover new Librecat models at loading time (no hardcoded models)
    - New method last_errors in LibreCat::Model
    - LibreCat::Model->add will always return the updated model
    - Fixing ORCID selection for authors
    - Fixing popup "Open data librecat"
    - Improving speed of My Publications page (using short caching of repeated queries)
    - Support of OpenAIRE Guidelines v4
    - Fixing crossref mapping