[librecat-dev] Github actions

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Wed Dec 16 09:50:07 CET 2020

Does anyone have any experience with Github Actions? We are checking this service from GitHub because Travis seems to go into a paying mode (old projects will stay free but new projects will not be accepted without a subscription).

The build.yml file in the attachment seems to do the job for out Catmandu-XLS project. But I wonder any of you know of best practices for these types of Github Actions:

Patrick