[librecat-dev] adding project funders to publication.project

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Thu Jan 16 10:23:10 CET 2020

Hello,

Thanks for the help. I believe I was actually going in the wrong
direction with trying to add the funders to the publication. After
seeing the code in the 'index_publication.fix' file (I'm a couple of
versions behind so its actually in the 'update_publication.fix' file for
me) I realize that what I need to do is add the 'call_identifier' field
to my projects. This is regarding getting OpenAire access working for
the 'grantAgreement' with FP7 and H2020 projects. It looks like the
'to_dc.fix' file will handle this as long as the
'update_publication.fix' file creates the 'call_identifier' field in the
publication.

Thanks again,
Jonathan
IST Austria