[librecat-dev] Error installing Catmandu::MARC (in Docker)

Mayr-Duffner, Georg georg.mayr-duffner at wu.ac.at
Tue Jun 30 17:09:53 CEST 2020

Hi Uldis,

I’m using an image based on Centos 7 and ran into the same issue. I could fix it by adding the perl-core package with yum (https://centos.pkgs.org/7/centos-x86_64/perl-core-5.16.3-295.el7.x86_64.rpm.html). The requires list might give a hint to what is missing.

Kind regards
Georg

~~
Mag. Georg Mayr-Duffner
Universitätsbibliothek, Systembibliothekar
University Library, Systems Librarian

WU
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Vienna University of Economics and Business
Gebäude LC
Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Wien

Tel: +43-1-31336-5738
Mobil: +43-676-8213-5738