[librecat-dev] how to have field remain in user after account save

Jonathan NORRIS jnorris at ist.ac.at
Thu May 28 15:27:23 CEST 2020

Apologies as I forgot to mention that I was doing this in one of the
search route files and was only using the command line as an example for
the CQL.

In reality I am using a line of code like this:

     my $hits = searcher->search('user', {cql =>
["favorite_publications<>0"]});

I am using it for an export of the users favorite publications and have
a fix file which leaves only the username and favorite publication field
which works nicely, now I'm just trying to figure out how to query
specifically for the users who have this field. Because of the max limit
of 1000 I cannot return all users and filter in the fix file.

Thanks,
Jonathan
IST Austria