[librecat-dev] LibreCat release v2.0.4
Nicolas.Franck at UGent.be
Thu Jun 10 10:08:57 CEST 2021
Today we released version v2.0.4 of LibreCat:
Many thanks to the developers who were involved in this release:
* Vitali Peil
* Petra Kohorst
* Nicolas Franck
- new: use elasticsearch query type "simple_query_string" to parse query parameter "q"
- new: use query parameter "cql" for filtering only, no longer adding to the document score
- bugfix: add missing variables for edit form in case of non-bulk imports.
- new: display project acronyms in autocomplete if available
- bugfix: fix radiobuttons unchecking when sorting author fields with drag and drop
- bugfix: add parameter similar_search to helper.yml for helper extract_params
- bugfix: change value of hidden input field 'status' to private when editing a publication record with status "new"
- bugfix: make sure that roles "Delegate" and "Data Manager" no longer get mixed up
- bugfix: make sure that only the current selected role is checked for permissions, not all roles in user account.
- new: comment out demo permissions app
- bugfix: query parameter "return_url" must be full url
- bugfix: query parameter "return_url" should start with request.uri_base, to prevent links to (possible bad) external sites
- bugfix: always return from route after "redirect"
- bugfix: fix arxiv import
- bugfix: when a publication record is cloned, the field "urn" must be deleted, status set to new, and creator set to the current user
- new: add helper method "current_user" (h->current_user), that holds the full user record in memory
- new: "current_user" is reloaded at the start of every request to reflect changes
- security fix: search routes below /librecat should check if user has rights to access it.
- internal fix: LibreCat::App::Catalogue::Controller::Permission::Permissions now loads publications from the index into the cache,
to reflect additional attributes, only present in the index.
- internal fix: LibreCat::App::Catalogue::Controller::Permission::Permissions clears cache after every request
- bugfix: hidden and unused "div" covered tab titles in /librecat
- new: update BibTex, SRU and OAI in cpanfile
- new: use docker file from Bielefeld's gitlab for travis, instead of the global one, to prevent hitting rate limits
- bugfix: use TT filter "html" when inserting variables into html attributes
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the librecat-dev