[librecat-dev] catmandu as a microservice

Klee, Carsten Carsten.Klee at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Tue Jul 19 13:51:54 CEST 2016

Hi everyone!

Reading about FOLIO [1] brought me to the question if catmandu is a candidate for a microservice used in such an open library environment.

The concept of microservices is relatively new to me and I'm not familiar with the development of microservices. But I guess something like:

http://localhost:10101/catmandu/convert?from=MARC&to=YAML&input=my.mrc&fix=%22marc_map(245%2Ctitle)%22

might be possible, right? Is this something to achieve?

Cheers!

Carsten

[1] < https://www.folio.org/>

Carsten Klee
Abt. Überregionale Bibliographische Dienste IIE
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz
Potsdamer Straße 33
10785 Berlin

Fon:  +49 30 266-43 44 02
Fax:   +49 30 266-33 40 01