[librecat-dev] LibreCat on Docker

Vitali Peil vitali.peil at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jun 16 07:06:39 CEST 2016

Hi Arash,

very nice. I've tried this earlier in the project; obviously without
success...
I wonder if we can use this docker image as a local development
environment by mounting my LibreCat directory with my changing code. But
this would require a restart of the web service within the image....

Cheers,
Vitali