[librecat-dev] Catmandu Hackathon in Berlin

Petra Kohorst petra.kohorst at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Mar 16 13:49:58 CET 2016

Hi Johann, hi all,

Vitali and I will arrive in Berlin on Monday and we think going to a
restaurant on Monday evening would be nice... to celebrate the release
of Catmandu 1.0! No special restaurant preferences here, we are open for
(m)any thing(s).

Thanks for organising this meeting, Johann!

Looking forward to seeing you all in Berlin!

Best regards,
Petra