[librecat-dev] Catmandu Hackathon in Berlin

Rolschewski, Johann Johann.Rolschewski at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Tue Mar 15 14:38:05 CET 2016

Hi all,

the Catmandu hackathon in Berlin will take place at Berlin State Library, Haus Potsdamer Straße <https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/73696619>. Please use the staff entrance (Personaleingang <http://staatsbibliothek-berlin.de/vor-ort/standorte/anfahrt-anreise/lageplan/>) at the north side of the building. I will give the doorman a list of all participants. We will meet at the "Konferenzraum 2", just follow the marks. If there are any problems, please call my office <+49 30 266 434001>.

There are several hotels nearby:

Fjord Hotel Berlin <http://www.fjordhotelberlin.de/>

NH Berlin Potsdamer Platz <http://www.nh-hotels.de/hotel/nh-berlin-potsdamer-platz>

Hotel ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz <http://www.ibis.com/de/hotel-3752-ibis-berlin-city-potsdamer-platz/index.shtml>

Should I make a restaurant reservation for Monday evening? Any special preferences?

If you are already arriving at the weekend and like some company for a walk, meal or drink, just send me an email.

Looking forward to meeting you all in Berlin,

Johann