[librecat-dev] Catmandu mentioned at the German library conference

Patrick Hochstenbach Patrick.Hochstenbach at UGent.be
Thu Mar 17 15:09:51 CET 2016

Super!

I see some tools not yet on https://github.com/LibreCat/Catmandu/wiki/Related-Projects ? I’ll add them

It is fantastic news to hear Catmandu as part of a data management class :).

Patrick